HTC VIVE, experts in virtual reality (VR), has announced an agreement with Westcoast to deliver VR products to enterprise resellers.
Through the agreement, resellers will have access to HTC VIVE's VR offerings designed for markets including architecture, construction and engineering; product design; healthcare and medicine; and education.
Daniel O'Brien, General Manager Americas, HTC VIVE said, "VR has the potential to revolutionise the enterprise workplace – with implications for everything from product development, to employee training, to customer experiences.
Graham Wheeler, General Manager for Europe said, "Westcoast strive for excellence in everything they do, so they’re the perfect partners to help us meet the increasing demand for enterprise VR solutions."
HTC VIVE products available through Westcoast include:
- VIVE Focus Plus, the newest premium VR standalone headset for enterprise customers
- VIVE Pro, VR solutions with the potential to shape the future of product design and development from ideas to production
- VIVE Pro Eye, a VR headset built with integrated eye-tracking, giving users new levels of accessibility, including gaze-oriented menu navigation
- VIVE Cosmos, a smaller, lighter and more flexible VR headset, built for a plug and play audience
- VIVE Wireless Adapter, an add-on that helps turn the VIVE Pro, VIVE Pro Eye or VIVE Cosmos into an untethered and more flexible VR experience
Alex Tatham, Managing Director at Westcoast added, “we’re extremely excited about working with HTC VIVE to bring their VR solutions to the enterprise market. They offer a range of applications for a wide variety of business environments – and given our relationships with partners in almost every sector, we believe we’re well placed to help businesses take advantage of the benefits of VR. HTC VIVE solutions are at the leading edge of enterprise technology, and they will empower business users to unlock a deeper level of innovation and productivity.”