The Jolly Savage is reassuring customers that the business remains open during these uncertain times.
The warehouse is operating on a reduced workforce and it has implemented social distancing and health monitoring policies. Its couriers are operating on a 'zero contact basis'.
The Jolly Savage said in a statement, “most of our staff are working from home and can be contacted through the usual routes. Our warehouse is operating for inbound and outbound shipments and we are continuing to fulfil orders on a same day dispatch basis in almost all cases.
“We'd like to wish all our customers and their families our very best wishes during these difficult times.”
The Jolly Savage is advising customers to take advantage of potential downtime in the following ways:
- Get a Jolly Savage Portal account to see prices and stock holding
- Update your 'Wishlist' on Jolly Savage Portal - Shortlist and receive email notifications when your favourite products come into stock
- Set up Jolly Savage Prima catalogue and EDI
- Apply for Jolly Savage FTP access to get live stock and pricing file
- Get assistance with mapping of product codes