Tech Data has announced the launch of the RECON Security Suite in Europe. RECON offers a range of multi-vendor subscription and consultation-based security solutions that help to protect against the most common cybersecurity threats.
Built by Tech Data security experts from the company’s portfolio of vendor solutions, RECON enables resellers to accelerate its security offerings without investing in developing its own in-house skills, resources, and tools. The suite also allows mature security partners to augment its existing offerings with a robust set of services and solutions.
RECON is structured into the following targeted categories:
- RECON MSP: Managed security services focused on the day-to-day management of security solutions, including Managed Next-Generation Firewall; Managed Identity; Managed Endpoint; 24x7 Support and Monitoring Services; Reporting Services
- RECON ProServ: Security-focused consulting services
- RECON Risk: Consultation services which assess and offer solutions for an organization’s key security risks
- RECON SOC: Security Operations Centre services including incident response and real-time alerting
- RECON Restore: A portfolio of backup and recovery solutions that can restore a system from catastrophic ransomware or malware attacks
The RECON Security Suite will evolve to reflect the ever-changing threat landscape and emerging technology categories such as IoT.
David Ellis, Vice President, Security and Mobility Solutions, Europe, at Tech Data said, “with RECON, Tech Data is bringing structure and clarity to a fragmented and fast-growing cybersecurity market. The suite enables us to more effectively connect partners with a leading range of solutions, services, and Tech Data security experts, making it easier than ever for our partners across the region to increase and complement their own security specializations and, of course, grow their businesses.”