Spicers has reviewed the way it takes products to market in 2020 by offering a new marketing approach to bridge the gap between print and digital. To this end, Spicers has launched the new 2020 catalogue with features that will help dealers optimise sales opportunities and better support their customers.
Designed for improved user experience, the interactive catalogue brings products to life through engaging video content and extended product information
The catalogue includes a range of over 1300 new products and, to complement the catalogue offering, and to help drives sales of these products, a new digital catalogue has also been launched; a dynamic tool that takes orders live through a built-in basket. In addition, a new app, Scan2C, has been launched which allows customers to scan QR codes to bring pages to life using video content.
Encompassing new product ranges including environment, health & wellbeing, modern office and tech trends, and market-leading innovations, the catalogue gives dealers access to the breadth of products they need to meet the changing needs of today’s modern customer.
What can you expect to see?
- A dedicated environmental section
- Product information panels
- Hero products with QR code feature
- QR codes to enable playback of videos
- Enhanced information such as delivery lead times
- Product endorsements
- New section intro pages
Scanned using a QR reader that can be downloaded to any smartphone, the QR codes (on selected products) will launch a supplier video featuring enhanced product information bringing products to life. To support this function, Spicers has created a new app, SCAN2C, free for dealers and their customers to download which will deliver information directly to a mobile device.
To accompany the catalogue, Spicers has relaunched its digital catalogue with some new enhancements designed to generate more sales conversations and increase customer satisfaction.
To help dealers with the sales process around the new catalogue, Spicers has designed a full support pack with access to:
- Support pack and end-user campaign: to help launch the new catalogue, introduce the digital catalogue, highlight new products and encourage customers to explore news sections of the catalogue
- A video for guidance on how to use the new SCAN2C app - Watch the video here
- Integrated marketing materials: a full suite of collateral including emails, PDFs, web banners, social media posts and multimedia.
Darren Renshaw, Sales Director at Spicers said, “we want to help dealers gain a competitive edge in this changing market and look to future-proof the industry to ensure success.”