With one week to go until Sign & Digital UK 2018 (SDUK), the team has announced the latest exhibitor news, product launches and competitions set to be showcased at this year’s event.
Returning to the NEC Birmingham from 24th to 26th April 2018, this year’s theme, Creativity Brought to Life, will see the event’s legacy of innovation continue; presenting visitors with new interactive features, an enhanced free-to-attend seminar programme and practical live demonstrations, showcasing the latest technologies, products and services.
Here is a preview of the many product launches and prize giveaways you can expect to see at this year’s event.
The event will include product launches from Antalis, Bergman / Art Neon, CADlink, CMYUK, Colourgen, Corel Theatre, D&K Europe Ltd, EPTANOVA, Eurobond Adhesives Ltd, Grafityp UK Ltd, Hybrid Services Ltd, InkTec/Jetrix, I-Sub & Josero, ITC Ltd, Keencut Limited, Listawood Trade Supplies, Modular Grid Signs.com, Quality Print Services, RA Smart, and Stadur.
Prize Draws include:
- CADlink (E42) will run a prize draw to win a free software license. Simply drop off a business card or fill in a form at the CADlink stand for the chance to win.
- CMYUK (J10) will give away 1,000 Material Sample Binders for free.
- Eurobond Adhesives Ltd (G66) will host a business card draw. One lucky winner will receive an iPad.
- Justprint Ltd (E72) plans to offer a special discount to anyone who makes an online registration at cheapestbanners.co.uk during Sign & Digital UK.
- Roland DG (H30) will run a prize draw to win three Renault Sport Formula One Team experience prizes.
Live Demonstration Sessions
Automatic Letter Bender - Automatic Letter Bender will hold a letter bending demonstration using the ALB- 02 Combo machine.
Textile Printing Live in partnership with Hybrid Service - SDUK visitors will be able to try their hand at creating printed textile products that they can personalise and take home.
Onyx Graphics - Onyx Graphics will run sessions to help printers increase profit margins, reduce waste and improve their understanding of print workflow techniques using the Onyx HUB as a solution.
Vehicle Wrapping Live in partnership with Spandex - Visitors will be able to see and ‘have a go’ at wrapping.
Décor Live in partnership with Antalis - Covering vinyl, wallcovering and magnetic substrates.
Roland DG - Roland DG will be hosting demonstrations of its TrueVIS VG-640, TrueVIS SG-300, SOLJET PRO 4XR-640 and VersaSTUDIO BN-20 printer / cutters.
Entry to the show for visitors is free – pre-register at www.signanddigitaluk.com.