Sennheiser has launched the SDW 5000 Series, designed for today’s mobile, collaborative workplaces and with businesses’ future needs in mind.
Companies seek flexibility from offices and employees alike, while a Millennial generation grows in influence and demands consumer-grade usability from corporate technology. At the same time, IT departments are striving to lock down the security risks of a continually expanding number of connected devices. Sennheiser’s SDW 5000 Series headsets have been created to make sense of this complex, fast-moving world while providing future-proof flexibility and features to help businesses adapt to new demands and challenges.
Andreas Bach, President of Sennheiser Communications A/S said, “our new SDW 5000 range of wireless DECT headsets has been developed to facilitate struggle-free communication in modern work environments. The SDW 5000 Series serves as a professional communication and collaboration hub for people and devices and answers the future needs of modern office workers, premium contact center agents and IT departments alike. Users can enjoy flexible, multi-device connectivity, great sound in every situation and smart intuitive features to enhance team collaboration. At the same time, the SDW 5000 Series makes sound business sense, appealing to CEOs and CIOs by offering a future-proof solution that meets the high security expectations, seamless interoperability and simple, powerful device management capabilities.”
- Super Wideband Audio - more natural, richer sound
- Two microphone noise-cancelling system
- Own-voice-detector helps suppress subtler distractions
- High density wideband mode ensures premium sound quality in noisy environments
- Choice of 3 wearing styles – ear hook, headband and neckband
- Merging/unmerging calls
- UC optimised and certified for Skype for Business
- Triple-connectivity allows the base station to connect with PCs and desk phones as well as mobile phones and tablets via the Bluetooth dongle
- Thebase station can also be connected to other wired and Bluetooth Sennheiser headsets or a speakerphone (via the USB port).
- Advanced security protocols including Protected Pairing, 128bit authentication keys and DECT Security certification
- The USB port, call merging and multiple headset conferencing can be disabled as needed in high security environments
- HeadSetup Pro Manager - cloud-based IT management solution allows tracking, monitoring, updating and configuring settings
- Built-in motion sensor enables automatic control of calls
- A busy light on the headset and external busy-light to ensure colleagues are aware of an ongoing call