The OT Group Limited, part of Paragon Group, has launched its new division, OT Wholesale.
OT Wholesale will provide dealers access to over 15,000 product lines that are on the shelf, plus an extended range and the exclusivity of the 5Star product brand.
Steve Horne, OT Group CEO said, “having spoken to many dealers over the past few weeks, there was a real concern that the market could become uncompetitive, and a resounding requirement within the dealer community to have choice and flexibility across their supply chain. That’s exactly what we aim to deliver with OT Wholesale and with our new investment plan in place, we want to give the dealers choice by offering a no-nonsense service at a competitive price.”
The new OT Wholesale proposition will provide dealers with:
• Access to over 15,000 on the shelf product lines plus extended ranges
• Integration into your back-office systems
• Ability to supply the exclusive 5Star branded products
• Full price transparency through a flat net price file
• Next day delivery via courier to customers’ home, office address or the dealer’s business premises
Steve added, “this is an exciting opportunity for the OT Group and with the backing of our new owners Paragon Group and support of the dealer community, I’m confident it will be a success.”
For dealers who want to find out more about OT Wholesale, please visit www.otwholesale.co.uk for more information.