Dams has announced a new look to the MyDams customer portal with a new clean and responsive design.
MyDams was developed to bring all product details, images, stock information, customised promotion flyers and sales quotes together into a single place that’s easy to manage.
Ahead of the new look, there have also been some new updates which have gone live in the last few months. These include:
- The ‘Downloads’ section which allows users to download files, including CAD models, product images, company literature, policy documents, website product data files, order forms, and promotions
- In the product library on the individual product pages there’s a feature to create a single page PDF product data sheet for all products, including images, product features, dimensions and specifications
- Customers can personalise the product data sheets with their logo and company details using your saved banner header
- Dams has a library of promotion flyers and literature available, across all product categories, to personalise with a company logo, contact information and pricing details
- Users can load all their selling prices using the downloadable Excel file so can populate their promotion flyers in less than 2 minutes
- MyQuotes, Dams’ quoting system, where users can create, send and manage all their quotes through the MyDams customer portal, has an export to Microsoft Excel option where users can export the same quote details to an editable Excel file
- Users have the option to add multiple sections to a quote which you can name and edit
To create a free MyDams account, visit www.dams.com and click on the MyDams icon, top right of the home page.