LaunchPad aims to shine a light on emerging businesses looking to break into the stationery industry and showcase their unique products to a wider audience. The opportunity allows the winners to exhibit alongside market-leading brands at London Stationery Show and meet top buyers visiting the UK’s leading trade event dedicated to arts & crafts, greeting cards, paper products, and writing instruments.
The winners also receive a range of marketing support, plus 50 per cent off a stand at London Stationery Show 2024.
The 2023 LaunchPad winners include:
- Curlicue Gifting Limited – provides sustainable gift wrap and accessories.
- Enayball - provides a tool that allows anyone with a physical disability, including the most highly paralysed, to independently draw.
- Jennifer Tune creates modern, but minimalistic greetings cards, prints, and gift wrap. Each product is created with sustainability in mind.
- The Ladies Let's Plan Epic Planner Range helps clients strategise their everyday planning. With top tips in each planner to support them on their journey with plenty of space to capture memories and plan out ultimate goals.
- Lione and Sheikh - make and illustrates eco-friendly products, greeting cards, and novelty stationery, focusing on minimalist pop culture designs and botanical illustrations.
- Moonducks Design sells handmade sustainable notebooks, made from various recycled papers and available in more than 30 colours.
You can meet the winners at London Stationery Show from 16th – 17th May.