Lexmark has announced the availability of Lexmark Cloud Services, a suite of cloud solutions designed to help businesses remove the IT burden of managing their printing infrastructure, and help partners save time and money by managing their customers’ devices remotely.
The new offering has already received industry recognition by being named Outstanding Print Environment Management Solution by analysts at Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab.
Jamie Bsales, Director, Solutions Analysis at Keypoint Intelligence said, “managing a print environment can be very resource-intensive for IT personnel. There are drivers, firmware, print queues, and device configurations to manage, devices to secure, and more. Lexmark Cloud Services is a wide-ranging solution that provides businesses with a simple yet powerful print environment management solution that can save time for IT personnel and cut print costs.”
The Lexmark Cloud Services offering includes:
- Lexmark Cloud Print Management - secure print release with deployment flexibility.
- Lexmark Cloud Fleet Management - channel partners can remotely manage devices at customer locations
- Real-time analytics - snapshot of all printing, copying and scanning activity across the enterprise
- Lexmark Cloud Connector - access, store and print documents from popular content sharing sites
- Lexmark Cloud Print Management (CPM) - holds submitted print jobs in a personal queue until the user authenticates at a specific printer to release the jobs
- Lexmark Cloud Fleet Management - makes Lexmark partner technicians more productive by providing them secure remote access to their customers’ Lexmark devices within an easy-to-use portal
- Real-time analytics dashboard - gives organisations insight into their printing, copying and scanning practices
- Lexmark Cloud Connector - connects users to files housed on popular content sharing sites. Once registered, users can access and print from, or scan and upload to, their cloud service of choice.
Sammy Kinlaw, Lexmark Vice President, Worldwide Channel and OEM sales said, “configuring devices onsite can be a costly and time-intensive endeavor for partners. The remote management feature on Lexmark Cloud Fleet Management reduces the time needed to configure systems from days to minutes, enabling Lexmark partner technicians to update an entire fleet’s firmware with just a few clicks.”
Lexmark Cloud Services are available directly from Lexmark.