The Stationers’ Company is making a final call for entries to its 2018 Innovation Excellence Awards that celebrate the contribution the UK Communications and Content Industries make to the UK economy.
Companies, trade associations, charities, individuals, educational institutions and public bodies, including museums, libraries, galleries and archives are invited to enter their designs of novel products, services or business processes.
Entries will be evaluated on the novelty of the innovation, their economic performance or economic potential, and overall social impact in the UK by this year’s judging panel:
- Vida Barr-Jones, MD, Focus 7 International Ltd
- Jane Bickerstaffe, former Director of INCPEN
- Peter Day, former BBC Business Correspondent
- Helen Esmonde (Past Master of the Stationers’ Company), Publishing Director, Esmonde Publishing
- Jonathan Kingsbury, Head of Digital Economy and Creative Industries at Knowledge Transfer Network/Innovate UK
- Nick Steidl (Master of the Stationers’ Company), HH Pegg Limited
- Tim Webb, former CEO of PICON
- Jonathan Drori CBE
Jonathan Drori, Chairman of the Stationers’ Company Innovation Excellence Awards said, “these annual Awards are free to enter and are a fantastic opportunity for entrants from across a diverse range of sectors to promote their achievements.”
Winners of this year’s Awards, which are sponsored by the Knowledge Transfer Fund, Mathys & Squire, and PICON, will be announced at an Awards luncheon and exhibition of selected entries at Stationers’ Hall, London, on 26 June 2018.