CDI, BPIF, and BOSS will bring together the business supplies, digital and print industries at a Visual Media Conference from 21st – 23rd September. The joint initiative will delve into trends, technology, and innovations.
This year’s theme is Sustainability through Innovation and BOSS has curated the third day of content focusing on environmental sustainability which will take place virtually on the 23rd of September 2021.
Amy Hutchinson, BOSS CEO said, "BOSS is delighted to be partnering with BPIF and their special interest group CDI on the 2021 Visual Media Conference – Sustainability through Innovation. This year we’re honoured to have been invited to curate Thursday’s content which homes in on environmental sustainability.
“I’m excited to hear from leading BOSS members such as 3M, HP, Essity and Nestlé who will be sharing the latest on what lies ahead in environmental disclosure and exploring how companies can transition from a compliance approach to an impact orientation. Expect to witness an abundance of examples of innovation from businesses that embed sustainability in everything they do. There will also be tangible takeaways on how to focus sustainability activities on generating financial returns in addition to how best to communicate sustainability performance to key stakeholders through a powerful story.”
The three days will explore key topics around Sustainability and Innovation, including the arguments for why and how to innovate and stay sustainable, and what this could mean for your business as well as the environment. The event will be hosting a hybrid programme of live-streamed and pre-recorded sessions, with exciting content released throughout the 3 days on the Hopin event platform. Attendees can pick and choose sessions to attend.
Session highlights from Day 3 include:
- Environmental Disclosure Panel, what’s around the corner? Chaired by Martin Eames, Chair, BOSS Single-use Plastics Forum.
- Transitioning from a compliance approach to an impact orientation. How do businesses embed sustainability and innovation in all they do. Romy Kenyon, EMEA Sustainability Manager, 3M
- How to innovate in an ever-changing world - Stefen Casey, Innovation Lead for Packaging, Nestlé
- Telling your sustainability story. How to communicate sustainability performance to key stakeholders - Jo Pybus, Sustainability and Public Affairs Manager, Essity
- Standing for a new era of opportunity – Poppy London, Environmental Sustainability and Compliance Specialist, HP
- Ethical Sustainability – transforming a potential threat into serious profitability - Oliver Cock, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Communisis