Exertis has announced further information on its Plug in to Exertis channel event to be held at Silverstone Circuit on 19th April. Guest speakers for the event include, British former Formula One racing driver turned presenter, commentator and journalist, David Coulthard, and Mark Gallagher who has worked in senior management roles at Jordan Grand Prix, Red Bull Racing and Cosworth.
The technology showcase, which has focused areas for business and consumer customers, will be attended by over one hundred vendors. New show floor activities include: a Microsoft Escape Room which brings Windows 10 to life through an interactive challenge; a 10m2 Smart Home demo suite featuring over a dozen brands with both both domestic and commercial IoT applications, Oculus pods with VR applications, and a gaming area with Playset rigs.
Paul Bryan, Exertis UK managing director said, “we look forward to welcoming our customers to what promises to be a great day to strengthen relationships and provide opportunities to find out more about the breadth of technology products and solutions we provide for both the consumer, business and enterprise markets. In addition, with services becoming key to resellers and retailers, it’s a chance for our customers to find out how they can add more value by taking advantage of the additional skills and resources available from Exertis.”
Other highlights -
- An exhibition covering AV, PC, Print, Components, Enterprise and Mobile
- Newly signed vendor Ruckus will be in attendance with their range of wired and wireless access network and ICX switching products.
- Konftel will provide customers with their first chance to see their recently announced collaboration solutions featuring a new range of conference cameras.
- Exertis will provide resellers with information on their DaaS offering and their Cyber Essentials and IASME governance audit and consultancy services that resellers can use to help their customers become more secure and better prepared for GDPR.
- StorMagic will be featuring an hyperconverged edge computing solution in conjunction with APC which is exclusive to Exertis.
Visitors will also have access to a full programme of seminars from industry experts. Topics include: the Modern Workplace – Changing business and the way we work delivered by Microsoft, digital transformation from Dell EMC, PC gaming and e-Sports from Nvidia and how to position yourself in the retail market from CONTEXT.
For further information and details on how to register go to: www.exertis.co.uk/plugin