In light of the enforcement of GDPR, BOSS's partner – BPIF is running a half-day GDPR – Data Management and Cyber Security Workshop.
The workshop will specifically cover the management of data and cyber security, looking at the following areas:
– GDPR Overview – It is now in place, are you aware of your obligations?
– Data Management – Understanding your requirements and having the correct policies and procedures in place.
– Information Security – Understanding the basics of information security and the implementation of security controls.
– Cyber Facts & Figures.
– Cyber Threat Landscape – What’s happening and what it means, as well as de-mystifying and understanding the terminology.
– The Fundamental Steps to Cyber Security – What do you need to consider?
– Accreditations – Demonstrating and addressing the key controls to your IT systems. We go through the details of the Government’s Cyber Essentials Scheme.
Two workshops will be held on 19th September in London, and 30th October in Coventry. Please click on the links below for further information.