UTAX (UK) Ltd launched a new generation of A3 MFP devices at its annual Partner Conference, last Tuesday, replacing UTAX’s mid-volume, mid-speed A3 MFPs.
The newly developed A3 MFPs offer enhanced performance, additional features and technical improvements. As well as delivering additional features and enhanced performance, UTAX’s new A3 MFPs are also more energy efficient and offer reduced TEC values. Wastage is also reduced due to the use and re-use of long-life components.
Shaun Wilkinson, UTAX (UK)’s MD said, “we’ve listened to feedback from our Partners and their customers and we are really excited about the new range. Everything is aimed at improving the end-user experience. I struggle to know which of these enhancements packed into one of the smallest comparable footprints on the market is the more exciting. Individual customers will want speed, others will be looking at cost saving efficiency, others will want very high quality colour-depth on special paper sizes – and our partners can now deliver them all.”
The key enhancements include:
- Improved print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Greater colour quality due to UTAX’s new toner
- Improved print outputs of up to 55 pages per minute in colour
- More flexible paper management - everything from A6 through to A3 banner printing is available
- Reduced energy consumption and toner wastage
- Internal finishing with multi-position 50-sheet stapling and hole punching
- Nine-inch touch screen control panels
- Warm-up times from first power-up of just 18 seconds
- Support Wi-Fi Direct and NFC printing
- Easy handling of data from the cloud and mobile devices via Mobile Printing, Apple Air Print and Google Cloud Print
- HyPAS enabled
- The optional Dual-Scan-Document-Processor allows up to 180 A4 sheets to be scanned per minute, while paper sizes from A6R to A3 and banners can be processed.