The Stationers' Company has awarded warrants to five new products and has extended the warrants of four products for another year.
The Stationers' Company Warrant was introduced by Past Master, Helen Esmonde, in 2014, recognising and promoting excellent products and services. These warrants increase in popularity every year.
The Stationers’ Warrants have been awarded not only to traditional products such as pens, notebooks and unique publications but also products that you cannot feel or touch and are on ‘the Cloud’. With such a diverse list, all the previous warrant winners do have something in common and that is the positive impact on sales to which the award of the warrant has been a major contributing factor.
Mike James, the Chairman of the Warrants Committee said, “the Stationers’ Company had a record number of applicants for the warrant and the judging was interesting. At times the discussions were quite heated, and it was great to see the passion of the judging committee. At the conclusion of the judging it was decided to award new warrants to 5 products with a further 4 products having their warrants extended for another year.”
The companies that have extended the warrant from previous years where the judging panel saw further innovation and development of the products are as follows;
- EO Group for the Office Power Dealer network programme
- Prima Software for Prima Cloud product
- Slightly Foxed for the wonderful quarterly review
- Victor Stationery for the Rhino Notebook
The new Stationers’ Warrants for 2018
- Stewart Superior for the SSeco Security Folder
- Office Club for the Cool Earth Paper.
- Gopak for Ultralight Staging
- PCS for its online solution for editorial and collaboration workflows.
- Alamy for Picture Library
The judging for the 2019 Stationers' warrant will commence in March 2019 under a new Chairman, Sammy Bartley.