In a bid to overcome past issues with its furniture range, including limited support and choice, Spicers has entirely revamped its offering to help dealers grow their sales in this category.
Dealers can now choose from over 1,700 furniture lines, ranging from everyday essentials through to premium and made-to-order options, in a wider variety of colours and finishes. The range also comes with exclusive sales and marketing support and help Spicers’ furniture consultants to help target key opportunities for dealers.
Spicers’ extended range is fully supported by its latest furniture solutions catalogue.
What dealers will benefit from:
- Everyday Range: Over 1,300 competitively-priced essential lines. These stocked items can be delivered within 48 hours either to the dealer or direct to the customer.
- Professional Range: An extended range of stylish products selected for their professional image, available for delivery and installation to the dealer or direct to the customer.
- Spicers Full Interiors Service: A fully-tailored solution for larger installations. This design-led approach includes made-to-order products. Dealers can access hands-on support from a dedicated furniture consultant to help with the pitch, space planning and design, followed by full delivery and installation on the customer’s premises.
- Shoulder-to-Shoulder Sales Support: Spicers’ furniture consultants are available to partner with dealers on key projects, such as large fit outs and refurbishments. To help dealers secure these opportunities, support is available throughout the project – from planning to design and installation.
- Targeted Marketing Materials: Dealers have access to a full arsenal of integrated campaigns to target their furniture prospects and drive awareness and sales. Developed by Spicers’ central marketing team, these materials range from traditional marketing collateral such as mailers and corporate brochures, through to email campaigns.