Spicers is kicking off the new year with the release the first of its brand new product launch packs to support the new products entering the range for 2017.
In order to put dealers’ needs and requirements at the front of its efforts, Spicers is offering exclusive access for customers to a series of new product launch packs to accompany and showcase each new line entering the range.
This year, technology will be a strong focus as dealers in the industry look to diversify their product range to keep up with competition. As well as technology, this year expects new products to enter the ergonomics category as health and wellbeing becomes a stronger theme throughout consumers.
Rebecca Stallard, Marketing Director of Spicers said, “the packs provide an easy to digest overview of the new products that are being introduced to the Spicers range, complete with product specifications and product codes for easy ordering. We first introduced the supporting packs last year and feedback showed they were a big hit and therefore we will be producing a new series to get the New Year off to a good start.
“To allow dealers to fully utilise the packs, they will this year come in two different varieties; a series of category focused packs, in which all new items entering a particular category will be grouped together, ensuring everything is relevant to what you are looking for or a Brand focused series to help those searching for a particular brand.”
Products to look out for:
- Phillips’ PicoPix pocket projectors that can fit in the palm of your hand, making them suitable for mobile workers.
- SMJ Electrical’s new desktop charging station is designed for charging smart phones and various other devices, the station includes one UK mains socket and four USB charging points, all of which can be used simultaneously.
- Integral‘s new iShuffle allows you to transfer and backup all of your photos, videos and music. The drive lets you transfer your files between your iPad/iPhone/iPod and PC or Mac without the need for iCloud or internet connection.
- Dymo’s latest technology mobile labeller allows users to create custom labels straight from their smart phone, tablet, Mac, or Windows with the free DYMO Connect app.
- Fellows’ Lotus Sit Stand Workstation features Smooth Lift Technology to keep your workstation stable and make changing positions easier.
Spicers’ core lines will also see a number of new entries from brands including InkJoy, Rexel and Bic, whilst Spicers own brand, 5 Star, introduces the new 5 Star extra sticky Re-Move Notes. The extra sticky notes look to revolutionise the use of reminder notes by sticking stronger and longer to more surfaces. They come in a range of colours such as pastel, neon and traditional yellow packs.