Spicers’s new digital catalogue features a wide range of benefits designed to help dealers maximise sales and better support their customers in 2020.
The digital catalogue introduces enhancements to allow dealers to generate more sales conversations and embrace new ways of ordering. This will come with the added advantage of increased customer satisfaction and more accurate ordering.
● Automated RRP price updates, meaning that prices are always current and up-to-date
● Dealers can add their own you pay price using the easy to use maintenance portal, ideal for prospecting, helping win new business
● 24-hour availability and online ordering - giving unlimited access to the catalogue
● Watch videos of favourite products on-screen within the digital catalogue by clicking on the QR codes
● Improved search functionality allows customers to search for products using keywords or product codes and bookmarking favourite pages
● Customers can build a basket and email an order directly to their account manager; providing a fast and effective digital ordering tool
The digital catalogue can be modified with a dealer’s own pages at the front, enabling them to promote current deals and additional services. These can be changed frequently, giving dealers a current tool that transitions customers away from traditional ordering and into a digital ordering mindset.
Over 300+ dealers all have their own personalised digital book and URL, which they can share with as many customers or prospects as required.
Download the Dealer pack here for hints, tips and best practice learnings on using the digital catalogue as a fundamental sales tool in 2020.