Sennheiser is bringing greater user flexibility and mobility to its premium Century series of professional headsets with the launch of four new Century Mobile variants.
The new variants are designed to offer a premium call experience with added mobility for the contact-centre agent and office workers. It gives users the flexibility to connect to different devices, such as PCs, smartphones or tablets and unlocks the power of Unified Communications.
Andreas Bach, President of Sennheiser Communications said, “mobility is the new normal in today’s businesses and professionals need to use their mobile devices to stay connected anytime, anywhere. Today’s workspace can consist of just a PC, smartphone or tablet and we have created our new Century Mobile variants to optimise this dynamic environment. With the sound performance, quality and wearing comfort of our new headsets, we are making it seamless to switch between locations and devices without compromising productivity or the speed and clarity of communication.”
- Sennheiser Voice Clarity and an ultra noise-cancelling microphone
- Sennheiser ActiveGard technology protecting against acoustic shock
- Call management - allows you to answer/end calls and turn the volume up/down or mute when connected via the USB. When connected to a mobile device, the in-line mini call control lets you pick up and end calls
- Large leatherette earpads, stainless steel hinges, brushed aluminum frames and Vectran reinforced cables
- Fold-flat ear-cups and a storage pouch
The new Century Mobile range includes four new premium headsets - the single-sided SC 635 USB and SC 635 and the double-sided SC 665 USB and SC 665. Both USB variants offer seamless interoperability with all major UC and softphone solutions, including Skype for Business. The SC 635 and SC 665 variants provide a smart choice for those preferring to connect only to mobile devices via the 3.5mm jack.