OKI Europe Ltd is hoping that the introduction of cost-effective mono printing on its digital LED colour devices will transform office printing for all businesses.
The ‘Big on colour, small on mono costs’ campaign highlights how businesses using OKI’s office colour printers or multifunction printers (MFPs) can print in mono at the same cost as an office mono device. The campaign looks to provide access to cost-effective day-to-day mono printing on an advanced device that also produces high impact, professional quality colour materials.
Lee Webster, General Manager, Office Print, OKI Europe said, “at OKI we are big on colour and small on mono costs. We understand that businesses of all sizes want to print in high quality, on demand, in-house on a wide range of media and at the right price.
“Now we have made it possible for every business to have colour without compromise. With a single High Definition Colour LED printer or MFP, businesses can produce everything cost effectively from black and white documents to business cards, banners, promotional point-of-sale materials and customer documents that are vibrant, sharp and alive with colour.”
OKI’s office colour portfolio printers and MFPs boast functionality and advanced connectivity, combined with unrivalled media handling capabilities.
To help businesses further, OKI Europe has matched the mono printing costs of office colour printers and MFPs with the equivalent office mono device by reducing the prices of black toner for the following models.
- C332dn - HD quality, duplex printing and 1Gb network interface and mobile printing capability, ideal for smaller workgroups
- MC363dn - value and functionality. Designed to handle graphics with professional results
- C500 Series - ideal for busy workgroups, delivering fast speeds and low running costs with duplex printing and network interface as standard
- MC500 Series of advanced devices that are first choice MFPs for small-to-medium-sized businesses and workgroups, offering OKI’s document management sXP open architecture
- C800 Series - ideal solution for busy workgroups requiring high quality, high volume A3 or A4 output at high performance speeds
- MC800 Series - the smart A3 colour MFPs that provide functionality and efficiency, together with lower running costs