Northamber has been selected as a distributor in the UK for Kemp, experts in powering end user always-on application experience.
For organisations of all sizes, from SMB to enterprise, Kemp simplifies how customers optimise, analyse and secure their workloads wherever they are deployed. Kemp ensures total platform flexibility for its customers by providing a suite of cloud-native, virtual and hardware load balancers. Leveraging an agile per-app consumption model with unlimited throughput, predictive application analytics, and automated issue detection and resolution, Kemp delivers an always-on application experience at any scale to end users.
As one of the fastest growing load balancing vendors over the past 5 years, options for channel partners that include:
- Flexible pricing options: Perpetual, subscription and metered licensing
- TCO calculator: Compares metered, perpetual and competitive ADC licensing.
- Assessments: Evaluate multi-vendor load balancing effectiveness.
- Partner Central: Comprehensive access to sales and marketing enablement tools.
- Training: World-class sales and technical training
- Margins: Competitive margins and incentives
Ed Martin, Northern Europe Sales Director at Kemp said, “at Kemp we are very excited to be announcing this partnership with Northamber covering the UK market. Having worked with their team in the build-up, we have been very impressed by their pro-active approach, and their dedicated attention to our needs as a fast-growing vendor. In addition to learning all about our Hardware and Virtual Appliance offerings, they have shown a real interest in promoting our unique Capex-free licencing models, and subscriptions. We are very happy we have made the right choice in signing up with a forward-thinking distributor whose goals and values we share.”