Resellers can now register for Northamber’s webinar ‘Introducing Supermicro’s Total Storage Solution’ which aims to teach resellers about Software Defined Storage, how to sell it and how it helps their customers.
The webinar, that takes place on Thursday 16th November at 4pm (GMT), will give resellers the chance to learn how to better sell storage solutions that will save customers money, and deliver substantial margin opportunities.
The webinar will also give resellers the opportunity to learn more about the Supermicro Total Solution for Nexenta. Supermicro teamed up with Nexenta to create a fully integrated new storage appliance to reduce operations and storage costs for enterprise and cloud workloads.
Key Features include being:
- A turn-key ready to deploy system with set configurations directly from Supermicro and their partners
- Available in a comprehensive 2U and
- 4U form factor in all- flash, hybrid, and archival appliances
- Backed by comprehensive Supermicro program for the complete solutions support and services
- This is a Storage appliance at the economics of Software-Defined Storage with enterprise feature set including snapshots, clones,
- inline data reductions, and replication
Based on Northamber’s initial success to help customers maximise their end of year budget, Supermicro is now offering a special 5 per cent discount on these Total Storage Solutions and, until 15th December 2017, resellers get a £190 Amazon Gift Card with every solution sold.
To register, click here.