Nimans’ resellers from across northern England discovered how workers can save on average 11 days each year at the recent OpenScape Cloud Sales Enablement Workshop, at Nimans’ Trafford Park training academy.
The OpenScape Cloud Sales Enablement Workshop revealed why UK professionals should abandon traditional email-based behaviour and switch to more integrated and intuitive software. Resellers heard how this can save on average 45 minutes a day and slash the 80 billion commuter miles travelled annually, where £9bn is lost to the economy due to congestion.
Attendees learned how to position and sell Unify’s latest cloud-based solution which operates with its team collaboration tool, Circuit.
Stuart Trigg, Unify’s UK Distribution Account Director, was joined by Andrew Cheel, Circuit Customer Success Director, who revealed:
• Subscription-based technology is seven times more valuable than upfront Capex investment
• By 2020 Gartner predicts the UK collaboration and communication space will be worth £31bn
• 47% of time is spent orchestrating work rather than performing it
• The average commuter spends £47,000 travelling across their career
• 90% of technology in meetings causes technical or user problems
• Just 16% of conference meetings use video
• Email remains the number one communication tool with an average of 112 messages received each day
Andrew also revealed that productivity could be increased if less time was spent in email and workers transacted and connected in a more efficient and collaborated way such as through Circuit. He estimated 45 minutes a day could be saved which equated to 11.6 working days each year even if workers only invested half of their saved time back into the business.
Andrew said, “organisations don’t have the time or money to go on a hunch. Adoption is key to drive productivity. Traditional UCaaS is no longer enough. The consumption model is changing and there are lots of little elements to crack that make a big difference. The time for change is now.”
The workshop ended with information about the importance of connectivity and how Nimans’ Network Services division offers a wealth of high capacity solutions.