Lexmark has announced the availability of a new generation of A4 colour and large workgroup monochrome printers and multi-function products (MFPs) that bring a combination of reliability, productivity and security to business users.
These new A4 colour (CS421dn, CS521dn, CS622de, CX421adn, CX522ade, CX620 Series and CX625 Series) and large workgroup mono (MS725 Series, MS820 Series, MX720 Series and MX820 Series) devices are equipped with feature enhancements that drive down total cost of ownership.
Allen Waugerman, Lexmark Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer said,"Lexmark is pleased to introduce this extensive line-up of new devices which feature improved performance and consumable yields, resulting in more up time, fewer interventions and improvements in total cost of ownership.”
Allen Waugerman, Lexmark Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer added, "these new devices are designed to be reliable, productive and more secure additions to business IT assets. IT will appreciate the longevity, durability and serviceability of these devices, while users will appreciate the high-quality color or monochrome output, state of the art power and performance, and easy to use features."
- Durable steel frames and long-life components
- Multicore processors and increased memory levels, accommodating firmware upgrades
- Render complex print jobs
- Enables complex multi-tasking, such as sending a fax while printing with optical character recognition (OCR) rendering in the background
EASE OF USE:
- e-Task, Lexmark's tablet-like user interface, allows for ease, with displays up to 10 inches on the large workgroup monochrome devices
- Lexmark Colour Replacement - print corporate logos or any specific colours needed in their most sensitive documents
- A full range of colour and monochrome devices have been launched in 2018, to meet user needs throughout the enterprise
- Lexmark's full spectrum security features help protect documents, devices and networks from unauthorised access
- Variety of mobile print options with the free Lexmark Mobile Print app
- Output is also available via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria or Windows Mobile.
- For Managed Print Services customers, these new devices can be equipped with sensors that capture highly detailed vital system information such as engine voltage, fan speeds and fuser temperature ramps
- Devices meet the most stringent global environmental requirements