Print-Rite Europe Ltd, part of the Print-Rite Group, and leaders in Patent Safe printing solutions for domestic, commercial and enterprise printing environments is looking for a new Business Development Manager.
The successful candidate will report to the General Manager Sales and Marketing and will be responsible for driving Print-Rite Europe sales through UK Online and offline resellers and distribution channels while creating and generating sales opportunities throughout the UK and EMEA Region. The company is looking for a smart professional person who can show demonstrable progress within a short period.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and well-established company who offer a superb working environment and opportunity to develop.
The role is full time and permanent within a fast-paced, hardworking but friendly and supportive team culture.
- Achieve annual and quarterly sales target for Print-Rite Europe’s channel business
- Grow, build and establish a dominant Print-Rite position within reseller/dealer channels
- Actively recruit new resellers/distributors/dealers across various businesses including Toner & inkjet cartridges, Ribbons, and 3D printers
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with Channel partners
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with each channel partner including forecasts to actual results
- Conduct quarterly meeting to review current pipeline, future business, product mix, and competitive reviews
- Coordinate and support channel events and conferences
- Coordinate and provide accurate forecasting from the channels to Print-Rite Europe Sales Management
- Assist in the communication and execution of Print-Rite Europe’s sales and marketing campaigns that are channel specific
- Analyse sales reports and adjust activities in line with sales targets and expectations
- Travel throughout UK and parts of EMEA
- Communicate with Print-Rite Europe’s Marketing team for new product Launches and effectively execute these to channel partners
The appointed person will be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Minimum 5+ years of Channel Development and Management Sales experience (preferably extensive knowledge of printers, MPS and print consumables)
- Detailed understanding of channel sales environments, strategies and models.
- Ability to develop business contacts and relationships at all levels of an organisation
- Self-starter, passionate, good relationship builder
- Innovative thinker, ability to be a nimble and transparent communicator
- Autonomous, pro-active personality with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the market trends
- Sales methodology training experience (e.g. Sandler, SPIN, Value Selling Framework)
- Fluent in English (written & spoken); A second language would be a bonus.
- Great communication skills
- Printers & Consumables Channel Sales Experience preferred.
This role is office based, although extensive experience in field sales may be considered.
Salary: Competitive Basic with attractive OTE
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: Free onsite parking, Workplace Pension, Life Insurance (following probationary), 25-day holidays plus 8 statutory holidays, working hours – 40hrs per week (Mon- Fri)
By CV and covering letter to the Human Resources Manager:
Postal Address: Print-Rite Europe Ltd, 7 Amber Drive, Langley Mill, Nottingham. NG16 4BE
Interview panel: PRE Management Team