It’s certain that 2016 will see businesses of all types continuing their digitalisation strategies and one of the most popular processes is e-invoicing.
Neopost’s Netsend represents one of the many in-house hosted e-involving solutions available to improve business efficiency and cash flow as well as delivering a fast return on investment.
According to the latest Industry Watch report from AIIM, 40 percent of organisations already receive more than half of their invoices digitally. Neopost deliver their ten reasons why.
1. To get paid faster – distributing invoices electronically can cut as many as five days from the process with many solutions working on mobile devices.
2. To enable prompt payment – reduces the time the accounts payable department takes to process invoices and could qualify you for prompt payment discounts
3. For peace of mind – e-billing systems that show when an email has been received and opened provide certainty and reassurance.
4. To save money - removing costs for printing, postage, filing and manpower.
5. To increase productivity – time can be freed up to do other tasks and according to Lexmark, automation increases the number of invoices one person can process daily from 80-120 to 300-500.
6. To improve data accuracy – eliminates the errors associated with manual data entry. Out of the businesses surveyed by Neopost/Opinionway, 45 percent said they were prone to human error and up to 40 percent of business invoices were queried.
7. For customer satisfaction – paying bills faster and avoiding disputes by manual errors strengthens supplier relationships.
8. To improve cash flow – an up-to-date centralised view of in-comings and out-goings can be accessed 24/7.
9. For end-to-end automation – the process is simplified and streamlines for you and your customers
10. To keep Digital records – e-invoicing systems keep a digital record of all invoices and supporting documents, helping reduce a company’s carbon footprint.