Lexmark has announced the availability of eight new devices, expanding its enterprise offering with 300- and 400-Series printers and MFPs that provide full business-class capabilities in a smaller footprint.
The devices include six new monochrome business-class printers and multifunction products, and two new colour MFPs for enterprise customers.
Brock Saladin, Lexmark Senior Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer said, “these new devices are light, compact and fast, offering the same Lexmark quality and performance our customers expect in a smaller, more condensed footprint. A steel frame drives durability and long-life reliability, while standard two-sided printing saves paper. The lifetime fuser minimises maintenance, while Lexmark full-spectrum security helps protect your network and proprietary information.”
The enterprise devices are designed specifically for small businesses or workgroups. Built for reliability, performance and security, these devices print up to 26/24 pages per minute and offer expandable input for longer print runs.
- Smaller and lighter - 400 series colour printers are 30 per cent smaller and 20 per cent lighter than the predecessor; the MFP is 50 per cent smaller and 25 per cent lighter than the predecessor
- Duplex printing and Wi-Fi are standard on all models
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder is standard on the MFP
- All models have 2.8-inch (7.2 cm) touch screen with Cloud Connector apps included standard
- Install up to two optional 250-sheet trays
- Lexmark full-spectrum security features are standard on all devices
The monochrome enterprise devices support the output of up to 42/40 pages per minute, while an optional 550-sheet tray supports longer print runs. A 1-GHz multi-core processor powers through big jobs and Lexmark full-spectrum security helps protect sensitive information.
- First page of output as fast as 5.9 seconds, at speeds up to 42/40 ppm minute (letter/A4) and scanning up to 96/92 images per minute (letter/A4)
- High-yield cartridges, optional input tray, plus the reliability of steel frames and long-life components mean less downtime
- Duplex printing is standard on all models