The Stationers’ Company has announced the panel of industry experts drawn from the communications and content industries judging this year’s Innovation Excellence Awards.
The panel includes:
• Trevor Fenwick (Master of the Stationers’ Company), Managing Director of Euromonitor International plc
• Vida Barr-Jones, MD, Focus 7 International Ltd
• Peter Day, former BBC Business Correspondent
• Helen Esmonde (Past Master of the Stationers’ Company), Publishing Director, Esmonde Publishing
• Jonathan Kingsbury, Head of Digital Economy & Creative Industries at Knowledge Transfer Network/Innovate UK
• Tim Webb, former CEO of Picon
• Jill Jones, former CEO of Cengage Learning EMEA, MD of McGraw Hill Education EMEA
• Linda Drew, Board Member of Social Enterprise Mark CIC, Board Trustee of HEAD (Higher Education Art and Design) Trust, former Vice-Chancellor of Ravensbourne University London
• Kit van Tulleken, an independent adviser to publishing, information and data companies in the UK, Europe, and North America
Jill Jones, Chair of the Stationers’ Company Innovation Excellence Awards said, “judging is an enjoyable job seeing how diverse organisations are responding with novel ideas and solutions to existing challenges in the communications and content industries.
“There’s still plenty of time to enter the awards online at www.stationers.org/siea-entry by 7 pm on Thursday 9th April 2020. Free to enter, the awards are a great opportunity for organisations to promote their achievements.”
The 2020 winners will be announced at an awards event at Stationers’ Hall on 30th June.