Jabra has launched a price promotion for UK and Ireland channel partners, specifically serving the public sector. The initiative is designed to stimulate sales of professional quality headsets and speakerphones in this key spending quarter.
The offer, available from 1st January and valid until 31st March 2018 runs across selected Jabra business products including corded, USB and wireless headsets and speakerphones. These include the Jabra Biz 2300, Jabra Evolve 30 and 40, Jabra Pro 920 and 930 and the Jabra Speak 410.*
Nigel Dunn, Jabra Managing Director, EMEA North said, “clear conversations between customers and colleagues is vital within public sector organisations. The latest communications technology plays a key role in providing best-in-class UK&I public services. We want to make sure that during this period of extensive spending reviews, our valued partners have the best offers to support their customers and gain incremental revenue that contributes towards their Q1 sales targets.”
The available discounts are provided to authorised Jabra One partners via a Special Price Agreement, allowing them to offer Public Sector customers up to 42 percent off MSRP on selected Jabra devices. Customers will also receive a free connection cord with every Jabra Biz 2300 QD headset purchased. Jabra headsets and speakerphones are compatible with all major IT platforms, phone systems and smart devices.
The devices on offer are (indicative prices only):
- Jabra Biz 2300 Mono corded headset – ideal for office administration and frequent use. Q1 Indicative public sector buy price: £54.00
- Jabra Biz 2300 Duo corded headset – ideal for office administration and frequent use. Q1 Indicative public sector buy price: £70.00
- Jabra Evolve 30 Mono UC or Microsoft USB headset – ideal for office administration. Q1 Indicative public sector buy price: £34.00
- Jabra Evolve 40 Mono UC or Microsoft USB headset – ideal for knowledge workers or students that need to concentrate. Q1 Indicative public sector buy price: £44.00
- Jabra Pro 920/30 Mono wireless headset – ideal for school and healthcare administrators. Q1 Indicative public sector buy price: £100.00
- Jabra Speak 410 UC or Microsoft speakerphone – for excellent voice quality on conference calls. Q1 Indicative public sector buy price:£54.00
For more information on the Jabra Q1 2018 Public Sector promotion please speak to your Jabra Account Manager or visit http://www.jabra.co.uk/publicsector