Jabra has re-launched its cashback promotion for Q4. This new offer provides all authorised Jabra reseller partners with a discount message on popular professional audio device solutions, enabling them to support end-user adoption of unified communications (UC), ensure customer service excellence in the contact centre, and allow end-customers to connect quickly and easily to conference calls.
The promotion, available from today (1st October 2018) and valid until 31st December, 2018, provides end-customers with a cost-effective way to claim back a proportion of the cost on selected Jabra headsets and speakerphones, while resellers can leverage this promotion to drive incremental business within this category. The qualifying headsets included in this Q4 cashback promotion are the popular Jabra Engage 65 series headsets, Jabra Evolve 40 series headsets and Speak 710 portable speakerphones.
Nigel Dunn, Managing Director, Jabra North region said, “Jabra’s new Q4 cashbacks promotion supports our valued channel community with results-based campaigns. In order to drive growth of their audio devices category, it’s important that we provide resellers with initiatives like cashback so that they can quickly and effectively gain incremental revenue in order to meet their all-important Q4 sales targets.”
Products included in the Q4 cashback offer, which authorised Jabra resellers can promote to their end-customer base, are:
- Jabra Engage 65 wireless headsets – engineered to be the world’s most powerful professional wireless headsets:
- £50 cashback per unit on Engage 65 Mono, Stereo and Convertible headsets, up to 50 units
- Jabra Evolve 40 corded headsets – for greater productivity and amazing sound for calls and music:
- £10 cashback per unit on Evolve 40 Mono, up to 50 units
- £15 cashback per unit on Evolve 40 Stereo, up to 50 units
- Jabra Speak 710 speakerphone – premium portable speakerphone with amazing sound for conference calls and music:
- £30 cashback per unit on Speak 710, up to 20 units
For full terms & conditions and access to the customer claim form visit www.jabra.co.uk/offers or contact your Jabra Account Manager.