Jabra is back with its cashback promotion for Q2. These new offers provide all authorised Jabra reseller partners with a discount message on popular professional audio device solutions, enabling them to support end-user adoption.
The promotion, valid until 30th June 2019, provides end-customers with a cost-effective way to claim back a proportion of the cost on selected Jabra headsets and speakerphones, while resellers can leverage this promotion to drive incremental business within this category.
The qualifying headsets included in this Q2 cashback promotion are the popular Jabra Engage 65 series headsets, Jabra Speak 710 portable speakerphones, Evolve 40 series headsets, Jabra Biz 2300 Mono QD and Stereo QD.
Nigel Dunn, Managing Director, Jabra North region said, “Growing sales and providing a valuable proposition that facilitates sales quotas coupled with attractive margins is at the heart of what we do. Our new Q2 cashback promotion supports our customer-centric partner programme, helps the channel accelerate growth, increase brand awareness and drive audio devices revenues.”
Products included in the Q2 cashback offer, which authorised Jabra resellers can promote to their end-customer base, are:
- Jabra Engage 65 – £30 cashback per unit, all variants, up to 50 units max
- Jabra Speak 710 - £30 cashback per unit, up to 20 units max
- Jabra Evolve 40:
- £10 cashback per unit for Mono variants, up to 50 units max
- £15 cashback per unit for Stereo variants, up to 50 units max
- New for Q2: Jabra Biz 2300 QD variants only (USB variants excluded):
- £10 cashback per unit for Mono QD variants, up to 100 units max
- £15 cashback per unit for Stereo QD variants, up to 100 units max
For full terms & conditions and access to the customer claim form visit www.jabra.co.uk/offers.