Ingram Micro UK has announced that it will launch the BlackBerry KEYone, a device designed to reimagine communications, offering ‘unmatched’ productivity, and ‘the world’s most secure’ AndroidTM smartphone experience. The KEYone is TCL Communication’s first BlackBerry-branded smartphone released under a new brand licensing agreement with BlackBerry Limited.
Ingram Micro UK is launching the BlackBerry KEYone to market with a fully integrated service portfolio, demonstrating best in channel practices.
Matt Bramwell, Ingram Micro Mobility General Manager said, “Ingram Micro are delighted to be partnering with TCL Communication on the KEYone device. This is a continuation of our highly successful relationship with the team and we are looking forward to the next exciting chapter in their journey. The device has received rave reviews from partners and we are anticipating a great launch. Our Mobile and IT Sales teams are all geared up for launch and are already taking pre-orders.”
Johnathan Young, UK Country Manager for BlackBerry Mobile, a business unit within TCL Communication added, “the BlackBerry KEYone has been designed for organisations and professionals that use their smartphone for work and rely on it to get things done. Customers who are looking for a highly desirable yet reliable, durable device with a strong display that won’t crack easily and that packs enough battery life to get through a busy day will love KEYone. We will be working with Ingram Micro in the UK to ensure that our partners have all the support they need to inform customers about the benefits of the new BlackBerry KEYone and drive their sales.”
- 4.5-inch touch display that features Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and a soft grip textured back
- Up to 52 programmable shortcuts transform each letter key for quick access, touch navigation, flick typing and a keyboard-embedded fingerprint sensor
- Powered by Android - Get access to apps in the Google PlayTM store, including BlackBerry Hub which brings all your messages into one consolidated place
- Qualcomm Quick ChargeTM 3.0 technology which enables up to 50 percent charge in roughly 36 minutes.
- Security features - built-in DTEK privacy monitoring app
- 12MP rear camera - wide aperture lens with large 1.55μm pixels and dual-tone flash ensures your photos will have superior colour and clarity. For times when you have to take a video conference on the go, the device includes an
- 8MP front camera with fixed focus, LCD Flash, and 84-degree wide angle lens
Pre-order now available. £499 MSRP SIM free (incl. VAT.)
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org