The Stationers’ Company is making a final call for entries to its 2019 Innovation Excellence Awards that celebrate the contribution the UK Communications and Content Industries make to the UK economy.
Companies, trade associations, charities, individuals, educational institutions and public bodies, including museums, libraries, galleries, and archives are invited to enter their designs of novel products, services or business processes.
Entries will be evaluated on the novelty of the innovation, their economic performance or economic potential, and overall social impact in the UK by this year’s judging panel:
- David Allan (Master of the Stationers’ Company), Chairman, Ian Allan Publishing
- Vida Barr-Jones, MD, Focus 7 International Ltd
- Peter Day, former BBC Business Correspondent
- Helen Esmonde (Past Master of the Stationers’ Company), Publishing Director, Esmonde Publishing
- Jonathan Kingsbury, Head of Digital Economy & Creative Industries at Knowledge Transfer Network/Innovate UK
- Tim Webb, former CEO of PICON
- Nick Mockett, Head of Packaging Mergers and Acquisitions, Moorgate Capital
- Kit Van Tulleken, Principal, Strategic Adviser, Publishing and Data companies M&A, Kit van Tulleken LLP
- Jill Jones, former CEO Cengage Learning EMEA, and MD, McGraw Hill Education EMEA
Jill Jones, Chair of the Stationers’ Company Innovation Excellence Awards said, “these annual Awards, which are free to enter, are not only a fantastic opportunity for entrants from small and large organisations to gain valuable publicity for their achievements, but also demonstrate the innovation and creativity across a diverse range of business sectors.”
Winners of this year’s Awards, which are sponsored by Mathys & Squire, intellectual property attorneys, and PICON, the Printing Industry Confederation, will be announced at an Awards luncheon and exhibition of selected entries at Stationers’ Hall, London, on 25th June 2019.