Epson has announced new business projectors to offer presentations around the office and on the move. Designed for SMEs and corporates, the EB-1795F and EB-2265U deliver effective, high-quality Full HD presentations with large display sizes. They also take advantage of smart presenting features, such as gesture control and screen mirroring.
Paul Wilson, Business Manager, Visual Instruments, Epson UK said, “our projectors use the latest technology to allow content sharing and impressive true colour presentations on scalable screen sizes of up to 300 inches with Full HD resolution, something that flat-panel displays just can't economically offer. As well as being the best value way of introducing scalable screen sizes, they’re ideal for creating a modern, engaging and productive workplace. Whether presenting on the road with the ultra-mobile EB-1795F, or delivering powerful presentations in the office with the EB-2265U, users will benefit from Full HD resolution for superb image quality and great detail. And our 3LCD technology delivers equally-high white and colour light output to project faithful representations of the content you’re sharing.”
Key Features of the EB-1795F
- Lightweight design and small form factor for travelling
- Auto power on, auto source search, horizontal and vertical keystone correction, screen fit and NFC to connect your device.
- Variety of connectivity options, such as Wi-Fi and Miracast
- Gesture controls to switch between slides with a swipe of your hand
- Split screen means you can present from two sources simultaneously
Key Features of the EB-2265U
- Delivers business presentations on corporate, SME and educational premises with scalable screen sizes of up to 300 inches with Full HD resolution
- Set-up with focus help
- Auto Power On, copy OSD settings, auto keystone correction and screen fit
- Variety of connectivity options including dual HDMI inputs, HDBaseT, Wi-Fi and Miracast
- Increased lamp life of up to 10,000 hours in eco mode
- Screen mirroring via Miracast to share content from devices
- Multi-PC projection software can support up to 50 PCs being connected to one projector, with Windows 10 and Mac compatibility
- Epson’s iProjection App also makes it easier to share content from mobile devices in ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD) environments
- Split-screen capability enables presenters to connect and present two sources on one display
- Gesture control to change slides with the swipe of a hand
There are a number of other models available in these two new ranges, offering a variety of brightness, resolution and connectivity options. The EB-1780W, EB-1785W and EB-1795F are available now priced at £710, £1,156 and £1,293 respectively (RRP ex. VAT). The EB-2040, EB-2055, EB-2140W, EB-2155W, EB-2165W, EB-2245U, EB-2250U and EB-2265U are available now priced from £701 to £1,769 (RRP ex. VAT).