DSales (UK) Ltd, the UK distributor for Develop range of multifunctional document imaging systems, has launched two ‘top of the line’ A3 colour systems. The Develop ineo+ 659 and ineo+ 759 neatly bridge the gap between office and production printing by combining reliability and quality with a 65ppm A4 colour print speed.
For easy operation and increased productivity, the ineo +759 series features a 10.1 inch touchscreen panel. This tablet style colour panel allows operation of all functions including copying, colour scanning, printing and optional fax module.
The panel also includes a mobile touch area enabling users to pair their mobile device with ineoPRINT, using NFC technology. They can then print documents straight from their smartphone or tablet or scan jobs to their mobile device, without using a PC. Customers can also use ineoPRINT to store and manage documents in one place and access popular cloud storage platforms.
Jonathan Whitworth, Managing Director of DSales (UK) said, “our new top of the range colour systems offer a host of time-saving features designed to increase productivity in today’s demanding office environments, including support for mobile working. When combined with the optional Fiery controller these systems can be used in central print departments for high-speed production of colour documents. Develop continues to offer its customers leading edge technology for improved business efficiency.”
- Single-pass dual-scan document feeder - stable high-speed scanning at up to 240 images per minute by scanning both sides of a sheet of paper simultaneously at 300dpi
- Optional ultra-sonic sensors - help prevent multi-feeds
- Enhanced scanning to PDF - creates PDF files with a smaller file size than previously possible
- Dual-scan function can be used with Develop’s convert+share software for creating automated document capture, process and network/cloud sharing workflows
- Print onto paper sizes from A6 to SRA3, A3+, and paper qualities of up to 300 gsm
- Paper-size measurement function
- Choice of finishing modules allows online production of professionally produced documents ie. production of booklets, letter folding, stapled documents, hole-punched sheets, and Z-folding
- Optional Fiery IC-418 controller is available with 500Gb HDD for production of large, more complex print jobs
- Low Typical Electricity Consumption values
- New technology lowers power consumption
- Noise levels have been reduced to a minimum