DSales (UK) Ltd, the UK distributor for the Develop range of production print systems imaging systems, has launched an enhanced version of Develop’s flagship mono production print system.
Aimed at the commercial print and high volume in-plant sectors, the ineo 1250e provides high-speed, mono output with image quality for both fine line text and half-tones. This makes the ineo 1250e ideal for commercial print-on-demand applications, offering cost saving benefits over conventional cut sheet litho output.
Jonathan Whitworth, Managing Director at DSales (UK) said, “The enhanced ineo 1250e offers a range of versatile finishing options for fast end-to-end job throughput. We know that mono production still accounts for the vast majority of printed output by CRDs, inplant print rooms, data centres and commercial printers. The ineo 1250e has been designed as a workhorse device for customer applications that require production of large volumes of black and white documentation. The versatility, speed and robust duty cycle of the ineo 1250e make it the ideal system for our customers’ mono production needs.”
Key Features include:
- 7,500 A4 impressions per hour (125 ppm) on substrates up to 350gsm card and SRA3 in size.
- Allows full size A3 documents with trim marks and A4 booklets to be trimmed to size.
- Print resolution at 1,200 by 1,200 dpi.
- Average monthly volumes of between 400,000 and 750,000 prints
- Maximum paper capacity is 18,000 sheets
- Staples and punches at the full rated speed of 7,500 A4 impressions an hour
- The new inline SD-513 finishing unit allows users to automate the entire printing and finishing process
- Additional finishing options include a kit for envelope printing and a decurler unit with an optional humidifier. Inline finishing
- Large capacity trolley stacking units are available for off-line finishing.
Importantly for the public sector and corporate customers seeking to ensure minimal environmental impact, the ineo 1250e conforms to the guidelines of the international Energy Star Program for reduced energy consumption and improved efficiency.