CCS Media has announced its results for the year ending 2016. Turnover was £153 million, a 23 per cent year on year growth.
CCS Media is a Technology and Supplies Reseller with over 30 years’ experience delivering IT solutions and services. The company has a network of 21 offices and 2 Advanced Technology Centres.
Managing Director, Terry Betts said, “once again, we have had an excellent year with a robust performance across all divisions of the business. The growth in our vendor and customer partner relationships has contributed to this result through increased monthly ordering customers by 11 per cent and average spend per customer by 14 per cent.
“We're proud to be a straight talking Reseller and strive not to lose our sales culture and focus through the distraction of diversification. We are used to the challenges of the constant evolution needed within a significant growth organisation and committed to keeping the business simply to recruit and retain the right people, invest in the development of our staff and to constantly increase the objective value we provide for every customer.”
Highlights of 2016:
- Year on year increases in software, (22 per cent), hardware (25 per cent), Networking (27 per cent), Managed Print Services (41 per cent) and Technical Services (71 per cent).
- In April 2016, The London Stock Exchange listed CCS Media as one of the top 1000 companies to inspire Britain.
- In October, CCS Media was listed in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 List which ranks Britain's private mid-market growth companies that have shown high operating profit margins and increased year on year sales.
- In October, CCS attained the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Certification as a result of its firm commitment to reducing its carbon footprint
- In November, CCS were awarded the Cisco UK Partner Plus Partner of the Year FY16.
- Two office openings in Glasgow and Northampton.
Going into 2017, CCS plans to make balanced investments into its services capability and to train and invest in young talent for the future. The company already has two established sales academies with the capability to recruit in excess of 70 apprentices each year. These will run technology sales, sales management and serviced sales programmes.