Canon is updating its i-SENSYS range to bring user-friendliness and simplicity direct to the office. The new range boasts eight series, high performance, and laser-quality printing.
The new range features out-of-the-box functionality and a 5” LCD touchscreen for one-touch control of daily tasks. Cartridges can be changed quickly, and toner status can be checked to avoid running out unexpectedly.
Canon’s enhanced Application Library allows customisation of function buttons. With a smartphone-like touchscreen and a full on-screen, the home screen display means you can change the order in which application shortcut buttons are displayed.
Adam Poole, B2B Marketing Director at Canon UK said, “we wanted to give our customers the best of everything. So we’ve designed a range to give you something small, but powerful. Efficient, but fast. Easy-to-use but functional. And fuss-free but secure, so you can rest assured that your printer works for you, not the other way around. Whatever your needs, we’re confident we have the right solution to fit your business.”
Five new applications allow users to:
- Automatically name scanned documents and send them to pre-assigned folders
- Enhance the text quality of scanned copy in one touch
- Change the language of the touch screen display in one easy step
- Fax and store a copy of the sent document in a specified location
- Access the Application Library setting guide, remote UI description and user manual link at the simple touch of a button
Security is also a big feature with Canon’s new Verify System which blocks any unauthorised firmware or software being installed and run. Secure PIN printing, Universal Login Manager and uniFLOW compatibility, also mean document and data protection is end-to-end.