Canon has launched a completely new line-up of large format inkjet printers, the imagePROGRAF TX-2000, TX-3000 and TX-4000, available in 24-inch, 36-inch and 44-inch sizes. The new devices are ideal for both the high-end CAD inkjet market and the entry-level LED plotter market.
The series also includes an MFP solution, imagePROGRAF TX-3000MFP T36 and TX-4000MFP T36, equipped with fast scanning, and newly developed LUCIA TD pigment ink. With updates to all core technologies, including the ink system, print head and mechanical platform, the new imagePROGRAF TX series printers are suitable for customers looking for high-production, high-quality printing, in colour and at competitive speeds.
Hiroaki Shirakawa, LFP Product Management Manager said, “where previously, CAD drawings were printed in centres using LED plotters, today, many offices or construction sites require their own inkjet printers to produce drawings on demand. In response to this, we’ve designed a high performance, high-speed inkjet that’s ideally suited to replace entry-level LED plotters that comes with a host of other advantages such as colour printing, low TCO as well as unbeatable quality and sharpness.”
Key Features of the imagePROGRAF TX-2000, TX-3000 and TX-4000:
- LUCIA TD ink produces fine lines, sharp text and vibrant colours, making it perfect for high-precision CAD drawings and posters alike
- Specifically formulated for weather resistance, including water resistance
- Ink performance exceeds the needs for poster quality on both coated and uncoated paper
- All models can be expanded with two rolls
- The optional dual-roll system enables high-volume printing from two rolls of the same kind
- The imagePROGRAF TX series accepts rolls up to 170mm in diameter
- A new high-capacity stacker offers holding room for 100 A0 sheets
- L-COA PRO high-speed image processor
- SNMPv3 and IPSec support to prevent leaks and intrusions.
The new imagePROGRAF TX series and their MFPs will be available across EMEA from early December 2017