Blake has launched a new video to showcase the commercial printing benefits for people using Blake envelopes in conjunction with Ricoh printers.
Blake’s Premium Business, Office, Pure and Postfast, as well as their Creative Colour envelopes are the only envelopes to be accredited by Ricoh worldwide, for use in their printers. The Ricoh/Blake partnership also means that Blake’s headquarters in Somerset are serving as Ricoh’s UK south west regional demonstration centre.
Tim Browning, Director at Blake said, “Blake have worked hard to achieve and maintain the Ricoh certification after many months of collaborative product development. Our Premium range of envelopes have passed Ricoh’s rigorous and intensive testing process in Japan and the UK.”
The Ricoh/Blake partnership led to the installation of a Ricoh C7100SX machine at Blake and allows Ricoh’s clients access to training and demonstration facilities. It has also increased Blake’s capacity to produce in-house marketing material with special finishes including the exciting clear and white ink capabilities.
Stephen Palmer, Director Production Print at Ricoh UK & Ireland added, “partnerships such as the one with Blake shows how we are working hard on behalf of our customers to provide technologies that ease their operational processes and grow their business opportunities. The video is a real reflection of the enjoyable experience I have had each time I’ve visited their premises.”
Suggested Benefits of printing Blake envelopes in-house on a Ricoh machine include:
- Print envelopes without experiencing jams or misfeeds
- Improve the profitability of each job that requires envelope printing
- Get creative by making print production more exciting and targeted
- Complete short runs of white and clear print on mixed coloured envelopes
- Increase open rates when communicating to Direct Marketing clients
- Speed up production by using pre-programmed settings for Blake envelopes