Antalis is showcasing its full range of capabilities at Luxury Packaging and Packaging Innovations at London Olympia on 11th – 12th September 2019. Antalis believes its full offering is worth another look from the brands and businesses in attendance and challenges them to #DiscoverMore.
At the stand, constructed from Antalis products, visitors will be able to see the very latest innovations in creative papers, graphical and carbon board, and speak to a host of Antalis experts about how they can support brands to drive innovation, efficiency and sustainability. They’ll discover:
- ESKA - 100 per cent recycled, flattest, strongest book, box and puzzle board in the world
- Invercote - manufactured from pure Swedish fibre and is produced with ultra-low carbon emissions in mind
- Keaykolour, Rives and Olin - made in Scotland to colour consistency and stability standards, available in an array of recycled and textured options
- Near Field Communication technology - enhance experience and improve brand impact across all formats of products. From primary and e-commerce packaging to accessories such as stationery, tags and envelopes
- Recycled portfolio - Keaykolour, Rives, Conqueror, Olin, ESKA 100%, Nautilus 100%, Flute Board and Xanita
Rob Mannix, Creative Papers Sales & Marketing Director - Antalis UK said, “we have an evocative and inspirational story to tell across our range, our people and our processes – and this event is perfect for accomplishing just that. We can’t wait to showcase what we have to offer and speak to brands who are keen to #DiscoverMore of what we can do to take their packaging, their operations, and their brand to the next level.”